[Tango-A] EU-W: Tango 59 Degrees Stockholm City (Aug 8-13)

Peter Bengtson peter at peterbengtson.com
Fri Jul 14 04:28:39 EDT 2006

Tango 59° Stockholm City
========================
August 8 – August 13
http://tango59degrees.com

We are rapidly approaching the start of this year's festival, which
is showing every sign of becoming an even hotter event than last year.

Only a few places remain on the eight Class Packages. There is still
room on some of the 25 workshops, but don't wait too long if you want
a place.

The Evening Milonga Passes are now sold out, but you can still buy
tickets to each individual evening milonga at the door. Don't arrive
too late though: we expect full houses every night.

And don't forget our five Daytime Milongas. At Tango 59° Stockholm
City, you can dance almost around the clock, to DJs such as the
legendary Mario Orlando of BsAs.

Special extra news: there will be an open-air performance by Vincent
& Maryline and Véronique & Thierry on Tuesday the 8th, before the
first milonga. Live orchestra: Skanstull, featuring Juan Esteban Cuacci.
Teachers
--------
* Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes
* Vincent Morelle & Maryline Lefor
* Véronique Bouscasse & Thierry le Cocq
* Gunilla Rydén & Henrik Uldall

DJs
---
* Mario Orlando, for the first time ever outside of Buenos Aires
* Riku Kotiranta, Gothenburg
* Peter Bengtson, Stockholm

Orchestras
* The Hyperion Ensemble