[Tango-A] NA-E: I Tango Show with Color Tango Orchestra & dancers

Sarah La Rocca sarah_la_rocca at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 15:48:32 EDT 2006

I TANGO Show
  featuring live music by Roberto Alvarez's
  COLOR TANGO ORCHESTRA
  Dancers: Gloria & Eduardo, Natalia & Francisco, Junior & Beverly,
  Guillermina & Claudio, Cesar & Soledad and Angel & Rosa
  Artistic Director Alicia Cruzado

  July 25, 26, 27 7:30 pm
  Skirball Center for the Arts, New York University
  566 laGuardia Place (Washington Sq. South)
  New York, NY
  tickets $38 & $48

  Special post show MILONGA with the
  Color Tango Orchestra and cast
  Thursday July 27th  show + milonga combo $60 & $70.
  Milonga 9pm-3am Judson Church 55 Washington Square South

  Ticket info:
  ticket central 212-279-4200
  www.skirballcenter.nyu.edu
  www.itangoshow.com
  www.dancetango.com

  Please see the above web sites for more info and to purchase tickets.
  All the info you need is on the web site. Please do not contact me.