[Tango-A] NA-E: Happy New Year to everyone! We will be back Friday, January 5th with live music!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Sat Dec 30 16:49:33 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

After our wonderful Christmas Milonga (click here to see pictures: Christmas
<http://picasaweb.google.com/Annatinita/ChristmasMilonguitaSundayDecember24>
Milonga), it is time for us to wish you all a very Happy New Year! At this
time of the year we wanted to thank all of you for your continuous support
and trust you have given us this past year, as teachers, hosts, performers
and friends! It has been a wonderful year with all of you, and we are
looking forward to more Tango and great times in 2007! All the best to all
of you!

La Milonguita Ideal is closed this Sunday, December 31st!

We will be back in 2007, our first Milonga of the year is A
<http://annatango.com/images/A-media-Luz-Enero5th.jpg>  media Luz

Dear Tangueros

After our wonderful Christmas Milonga (click here to see pictures: Christmas
<http://picasaweb.google.com/Annatinita/ChristmasMilonguitaSundayDecember24>
Milonga), it is time for us to wish you all a very Happy New Year! At this
time of the year we wanted to thank all of you for your continuous support
and trust you have given us this past year, as teachers, hosts, performers
and friends! It has been a wonderful year with all of you, and we are
looking forward to more Tango and great times in 2007! All the best to all
of you!

La Milonguita Ideal is closed this Sunday, December 31st!

We will be back in 2007, our first Milonga of the year is A
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Annatinita\My%20Documents\annatango.c
om>  media Luz, on Friday, January 5th at Pierre Dulaine! We will start the
New Year with Live Music and Angel Garcia Clemente teaching!

Hope to see you all next Friday!

Annatina & Hernan

www.annatango.com <http://www.annatango.com/>