[Tango-A] NA-C:Meet in the Middle for New Years Eve

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Wed Dec 20 19:53:16 EST 2006

Greetings from The Tango House,

Gaia and I are very much looking forward to The New Years Eve Meet in the
Middle in Mt. Vernon, MO. 12/29 - 1/1/07. Having established a similar home
for tango here in Denver as Karen has in Mt. Vernon we feel a kind of
kinship. We can't wait and we hope you will join us there for 3 days of fun,
interesting and extremely beneficial coaching in the art of Argentine tango.

Women will especially want to take this opportunity to study with Gaia
Banovich. Hers is a masterful technique and a fetching style that always
draws attention. It only took a few days during our most recent visit to
Buenos Aires for the "milongueros" to find her. I watched with pride but
very little surprise while night after night each man from "The" table would
request his tanda with Gaia. Ladies, come let Gaia share with you what she
knows.

Carlos Gavito in 1999 surprised me with a tap on the shoulder and said with
his fist pressed to his chest, "You have what's missing in North American
tango." I knew what the late master meant and sadly, that is still the case.
I didn't know then how to teach it but today I do and I want to share it
with as many American men as I can. Meet me at Karen's place and I'll do
just that.

We will also bring a large selection of tango shoes imported direct from
Buenos Aires. We carry a wide range of sizes in many models for women AND
men from the most popular makers like Comme Il Faut and Neo Tango, and the
lesser known but equally high quality and comfortable Delie. Fellas', my
Delie are my favorite tango shoes by far.

Karen is putting together a great event as many of you know she can. Check
out the schedule and prices at
http://www.thelearningdepot.com/murrays-1/tangoevent.htm. and see the
complete class descriptions at http://www.thetangohouse.com/21901.html.

Please contact Karen with any general questions about the event,
kglass at mo-net.com or 417-471-1001.
With questions regarding shoes or the workshops please contact me at
hotchango at msn.com or 303-320-4020.

With our very best wishes for a glorious Holiday Season,
Chas & Gaia

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street
Denver, CO 80211-3059