[Tango-A] NA-E: Special Christmas Party with Classes and full Dinner from 8pm till 1am at La Milonguita Ideal this Sunday, December 24th!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Wed Dec 20 14:42:32 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

First of all I wanted to wish everyone very Happy Holidays, and thank you
all for your great spirits you bring to the Milonga every week. Last week we
decorated a wonderful Christmas Tree, click here to see the pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Annatinita/MilonguitaSundayDecember17th

Now, for this coming Sunday, we'll have a very special Milonga for you, it
is also the last one of this year!!!

La Milonguita Ideal

Invites you to a special

Christmas and Holiday Celebration

Sunday, December 24th!

Come and celebrate this special night with us and your friends, with
dancing, Argentinean Wine and delicious Dinner (all Homemade!) You can bring
your friends who do not dance, we'll offer a free Beginners class before the
Milonga and full dinner with paid admission.

Beginners Class: 7-8pm by Annatina

Intermediate Class: 7-8pm by Hernan

Milonga from 8pm till 1am!

5 hours of dancing!

Full Dinner & Argentinean Wine

Big Raffle

1st prize:  1 Admission to the Cheap & Chic New Years Party

2nd price: Argentinean Wine (Bodega Navarro Correas)

3rd price:  1 Admission to La Milonguita Ideal for 2007

And here we present you the full menu:

Appetizers:

Mixed green Salad - Russian Salad - Sandwiches

Main Course:

Empanadas - Pascualina (Argentinean Tart) - Rice with Chicken

Desserts:

Swiss Chocolate Cake - Pasta Frola - Cookies

Beverages:

Argentinean Wine - Sangria - Coffee -Tea

Make your reservation now!

Admission includes Beginners or Intermediate Class, Full Dinner and Wine

Advanced price: 17.-

Door price: 20.-

Reservation:

e mail :annatina at gmx.net

phone : 646 316 02 65 or 646 326 3998

And of course Felina Shoes will be with us with a special Shoe selection for
men and women!

@ Pierre Dulaine Dance Studio
25 W 31st (b/t 5th & B'dway), 4th Flr

Your hosts,