[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun-HOLIDAY MILONGA w/special features

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 22:12:16 EST 2006

This Sunday¹s ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS offers 2 important features---
at SESSION 73,  1st Ave and 73rd, SW corner  (212 517 4445)
DANCE UNTIL 11:30 OR LATER

FIRST IS FOR FUN:
The Much-loved Totally Unwanted and Sometimes Stupid Gift Exchange.
SEARCH YOUR CLOSETS AND DRAWERS NOW!
Bring your silly, imaginative, useless, etc gift nicely gift-wrapped for fun
but not much profit.
YOU MUST BRING ONE OF THESE JEWELS TO GET ONE---DO NOT BE LEFT OUT,
(we want no one crying over this loss.)
THE PERSON GIVING THE BEST, SILLIEST, OR MOST OUTLANDISH GIFT WILL RECEIVE 2
FREE ADMISSIONS TO ESMERALDA¹S MILONGA.

A DISTINGUISHED PANEL OF JUDGES WILL AWARD THE PRIZE.

SECOND IS FOR SERIOUS:
PLEASE BRING A NEW UNWRAPPED XMAS GIFT FOR A CHILD and we will deliver these
to an appropriate organization (Toys for Tots).

ILENE de Woodstock will D.J. Magnificently!
JEAN Fung teaches Milonga, the Rhythm.  I teach a beginners class-it¹s all
about walking!
Admission is $10 including classes and the night of dancing
We dance from 7:30 to 11:30
Money will be freely distribute--chocolate, that is ---in honor of Chanukah.

Door opens at 5:30 for eats and drinks
with Session 73¹s SPECIAL OFFER:
Served in the café only-- 5:30 to 8 --Come for delicious tapas
and receive A FREE DRINK!!!
Please support our popular restaurant/bar‹and all such places supporting
dance!!!

See you soon, your Host,
 Lucille

 Lucille Krasne