[Tango-A] NA-E: Special Christmas Tree Decorating Party this Sunday, December 17th at La Milonguita Ideal!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Wed Dec 13 15:05:23 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

Thank you all for making last's Sunday such a wonderful night, and thanks to
the musicians who made all the difference! To view pictures, click here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Annatinita/LaMilonguitaIdealDecember10th

And, we have more for you..

La Milonguita Ideal

Sunday, December 17th

Special

CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATING PARTY!!!

The idea is to have a Christmas Tree for the whole Tango Community!

We will decorate this special Christmas tree together, so we invite you to
bring (or make) something special to give our Tango Tree a Christmas spirit.
This could be:  Pictures, decorations, postcards, ribbons,.... anything
you'd like ... feel free to be creative!

And of course..

Homemade Empanadas & Pascualina

Argentinean Wine

Dancing from 8-11pm

!Wine Raffle!

Plus.

Felina shoes will be presenting a whole new line "Baila Tango" for men and
women (Men's shoes are on sale, only 80.-)

So, don't miss it!

@ Pierre Dulaine Dance Studio

25 W 31st (b/t 5th & B'dway), 4th Flr

Your hosts,