[Tango-A] One Step Further finally available in DVD!!! - plus wonderful tango gifts ideas

TAN14GO@aol.com TAN14GO at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 16:59:21 EST 2006

Dear friends,

First of all, let me share the great news with you. Our very successful
series of instructional videos, One Step Further, is finally available in DVD!!! .
We are so excited that the first 50 copies sold will receive a FREE poster!
So hurry up and order now!  (The DVDs are going to be ready to send in a couple
of weeks, but we open a waiting list for the ones wholl like to receive the
first shipments).
The price for the series is $150 plus shipping and handling, and they make a
great Christmas gift. For more info about them, please e-mail us at:
tan14go at aol.com

Here are some other wonderful gift options:
The Tango Store is full of great items of all prices. The list includes
travel mugs, a big selection of t-shirts, (all exclusive designs with different
tango related images like all your favorite tango musicians, et.), sweatshirts,
shoe bags, license plates, stickers, wall clocks, caps and much more.
A Gift Certificate for private lessons
Our premier seminar in Argentina (Bs As Tango Experience - Next one will be
August 17th to the 27th, 2007)
The sophisticated NJ Tango Extravaganza (March 2, 3 and 4th)!

We want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas and
a 2007 full of precious moments to enjoy with friends and family, and of
course lots of good tango!

Merry Christmas!

Carolina Zokalski and Diego Di Falco
http://www.carolinaydiego.com/