[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango X2 "Su Historia" - Information message -

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 03:58:55 EST 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

I am delighted to inform you that Tango Fantasy Festival has now expanded  by
forming TANGO FANTASY MEGA PRODUCTIONS.  Our purpose is to propagate
Argentine Tango by bringing significant touring Tango companies and theater
productions to metropolitan cities in the United States and abroad.

Our initial presentation in conjunction with Enrico Porreca is  Miguel A.
Zotto's new production of Tango X2  "Su Historia".  This show will be appearing
at the Jackie  Gleason Theater of the Performing Arts in Miami Beach on Fri.
Sat. & Sun.,  January 12-13-14, 2007 and then onto Boston, MA at The Opera House
the following  weekend, January 19-20-21 prior to Broadway in New York City
from January 24th  to 28th.

Tango X2 Company was nominated by the Dance Section of the  Critics' Circle
of the UK as a finalist for the BEST FOREIGN DANCE  COMPANY Category for the
2006 Critic's Circle National Dance Awards, following  their triumphant run at
Sadler's Wells in London.  These are the only  professional awards in the
United Kingdom devoted exclusively to dance and  details can be found on their
website (_www.nationaldanceawards.com_ (http://www.nationaldanceawards.com) ).

You are an important and valued member of the Tango community, and I want  to
share this news with you prior to its public release.  Your active
participation in Tango has been appreciated and recognized and you indeed  deserve
priority seating before the general public so please contact  Ticketmaster in your
city as soon as possible to purchase tickets for best seat  selections.

We are proud to bring this new production of Tango X2  "Su Historia" to Miami
Beach, Boston and New York City, and we  will be bringing additional quality
shows presenting the culture of Argentine  Tango.  I am now looking forward to
your support and participation, and I  hope to personally greet you in Miami
Beach, Boston or New York City in  January.

Tango Forever,

Lydia

P.S.  Please contact Ticketmaster for tickets and best seats.  By  Internet
is _www.ticketmaster.com_ (http://www.ticketmaster.com) .  By telephone  in
Miami: 305-358-5885 or Broward: 954-523-3309.  Or at Tango Fantasy  Milonga in N.
Miami every Saturday: 786-281-4958.