[Tango-A] MISC: Summer in Buenos Aires with Deby and Roxie

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Thu Dec 7 08:27:05 EST 2006

Remember summer vacation when you were a kid?  That is summer in Buenos
Aires.  It is like one big party.  People are out on the streets, the
milongas are crowded.  Nothing is better than Argentine asado followed
by creamy gelato.  Work off those extra calories dancing until 6:00 am.

Where to stay?  With me in Palermo Viejo.  I have a beautiful apartment
on the 17th floor with a view of the river.  You share my crazy life
with Roxie everyone's favorite doggie.  If you would like to be in
Buenos Aires but a hotel seems too boring and expensive, an apartment by
yourself makes you feel lonely, and the tango houses are a little too
crowded, then Roxie and I are the perfect solution.  You will enjoy
Buenos Aires with someone who lives here.  You can go to milongas with
me and my friends, learn where the best and cheapest restaurants are,
and where to buy shoes, CDs, and clothes.  I can help you with Spanish
tutors, plastic surgery, dental work, and pretty much anything else you
might want to do here.

My apartment is very comfortable.  The beds are new pillow top
mattresses, Eygptian cotton sheets and towels, maid service 3 times a
week, and even a cell phone for you to use during your visit.

I speak Spanish and of course English.  If you are interested send me an
email.  I will send you rate information and dates available.  I hope to
hear from you!!

Besos

Deby

**Reserve before the end of the year for 2006 prices.  Like everything
else in Buenos Aires my prices will increase.**