[Tango-A] NA-E: A media Luz this Friday, December 8th at Pierre Dulaine! Last one of this Year!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Tue Dec 5 11:37:23 EST 2006

Dear Tangueros

We want to invite you all to another wonderful night of Tango! As it gets
cold outside, come and warm up with some good wine, dancing on that smooth
floor, and enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere with your friends!

And, for the Holiday Season, we have a special gift for you:

Everyone that arrives before 10.30pm will only pay 10.- (and yes, that
includes the class, as well as Wine and Buffet!!!)

Friday, December 8th

A Media Luz

Intermediate Class from 9-10pm with Annatina and Hernan

Argentinean Wine & Buffet

Dancing from 10-2pm

Elegant, exclusive studio

Plus..