[Tango-A] Tango Gala Dec 11th.in Los Angeles

JFPaloma@aol.com JFPaloma at aol.com
Mon Dec 4 14:22:16 EST 2006

WITH CHRISTMAS COMING, WHY  NOT GIFT A FAVORITE TANGUERO OR TANGUERA WITH A
TICKET TO THE CARLOS GARDEL  GALA!!

Only 7 more shopping  days left to buy your tickets to the International Day
of Tango and Carlos Gardel  Awards Gala -  Monday, December 11th.

It's guaranteed  to be a night that will go down in the annals of Los Angeles
tango  history as we relive the golden era of tango with the debut of our own
 Tango Orchestra under the direction of Pablo Motta (of Forever Tango).
In keeping with this  year's theme The Art of Social Dancing, eight of the
best social dancing  couples will perform, demonstrating why it is always a joy
to watch them on  our local floors.
There will also  be the presentation of The Carlos Gardel Awards for Service,
Spirit and  Dancer of the Year.
And a special  recognition of the hard-working organizers in L.A.
These are only a few  of the highlights in what promises to be one of the
most special nights of the  year.
A night so very  special, that ABC's Channel 7 is sending a reporter to cover
 it!
We look forward to  seeing you at:
The Skirball Cultural  Center
2701 N. Sepulveda  Blvd.
Los Angeles  90049
Tickets are $40  if postmarked before Dec. 5th
                   $50 if postmarked after Dec. 5th
                   $25 full-time student discount

Make checks payable  to:
The Tango Room Dance  Center