[Tango-A] NA-E: New Year's Bash at Tango Fantasy Milonga - Sunday, December 31, 2006

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 06:57:20 EST 2006

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Tangos, Milongas and Tango Vals, Chacareras and more..... that is what we
will be dancing on New Year's Eve at Tango Fantasy Milonga at the historic,
enchanting and beautifully decorated American/Czechoslovak Cultural Club.   It
will certainly be a TANGO New Year's grand celebration.

Starts at 8:30 PM until the morning.  It is an all-night  milonga.

Following is our menu and information for that evening:

Hor's d'oeuvres
Shrimp cocktail
Argentinean Churrasco and Chorizos - Chimichurri Sauce (home made)
Chef Michael's famous potato salad and also green salad
Rice Pilaf - Dinner rolls
Surprise exquisite Argentinean dessert
Traditional 12 grapes at midnight
Wine w/dinner and Champagne Toast at midnight
Coffee - Tea
Noise makers and hats, etc.

Professional show by Argentine dancers and other entertainment (More on  that
later).  Mega screen to view live the New York Times Square scene and  do our
own apple countdown with our own New York backdrop.  The place  will be
beautiful and the music by the best DJ there is in Miami, Dr. Nelson  Lopez.  You
have all heard and enjoyed his music for years at the Hollywood  milonga and
now, we have him at Tango Fantasy Milonga - that is a  treat!

All of the above for the reasonable price of $50.00 per person.
Call for reservations:  305-274-2705  or  786-281-4958

Don't miss this great celebration, the FIRST for our milonga.  If  you liked
our Halloween party or heard about it last October, you WILL love  this one
-New Years.  DON'T MISS IT!

Tango Forever,

Lydia

P.S.  Address: Am/Czech. Cultural Club - 13325 Arch Creek Road -  (off 135
St., alongside the railroad tracks).