[Tango-A] NA: W - Tango class at LMDC, Oakland, CA on Sept. 4, (Labor Day) - cancelled

Eugene & Jeanne Hill genejeanne at comcast.net
Tue Aug 29 18:41:33 EDT 2006

Dear Tango friends,

Yesterday, at the end of the intermediate class, we were informed by the
Management of Lake Merritt Dance Center that the Center would be closed
on Monday evening, September 4 (LABOR DAY).  So contrary to what we had
said, there will not be a class on the 4th.

Classes will start up again on Monday, September 11 with Sean and
Charity teaching, followed by El Gato and Andrea on September 18 and 25.

Have a fun filled Labor Day weekend and we'll see you on the 11th!

Jeanne ("Jan")