[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-W, NA-C, MISC,- New Tango Video- Order Now!!!

Ernest Williams alohatango2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 03:42:03 EDT 2006

The long awaited much anticipated Tango Secrets: Inside the Private
Lesson Volume I by Ernest Williams and Linda Sutton of EmotionL Dance
International  is ready for mass production, so place your pre-order to get the first copies right off the presses.

In this series they reveal what teachers absolutely will not tell you outside of an expensive one-on-one private lesson.   This video is the answer for those who want to learn the Argentine Tango.  Not only will it get the first timer started on the right foot (or the left), it will also benefit the experienced dancer who needs to fill in some gaps, the intermediate or advanced dancer (or Ballroom instructor) who wants to start teaching Argentine tango to beginners, and the experienced Argentine tango instructor who is looking for new ideas in teaching.

This highly efficient and effective video is designed to accommodate those short on time and with limited space in front of their TV or laptop.  It starts at the very beginning; how to move your body as an individual in tango. They will address frequently asked questions and provide examples of common errors so you can also see what not to do.

Tango Secrets: Inside the Private Lesson Volume I shatters the widely held belief that beginners cannot learn to dance the Argentine tango well by using videos.  With this small investment you can accelerate your learning from the very start while having fun today!

  Price is only $29.99 plus shipping and handling.  For more information visit www.emotionldance.com

Testimonials

“My husband and I greatly enjoy Linda and Ernest’s ability to highlight details that make large improvements in the way we dance together.  It’s like learning trade secrets that others won’t tell you.  .... we’ve enjoyed significant improvements in our Tango dancing with only a few sessions.”  --S. Cruz, Charlotte, North Carolina

“Ernest and Linda are excellent instructors who are especially gifted at discerning the subtle needs of the dancer and at communicating what is helpful to improving each student's weaknesses. —S. Rosenquist, President, Triangle Tango, Raleigh, North Carolina

“It is not just that [they] are wonderfully effective teachers. [They] are both warm, fun and so much more.” --K. Kerschner, Charlotte, North Carolina

Coming Soon

In subsequent videos, Ernest and Linda will cover the various techniques within various styles of Argentine tango while emphasizing improvisation in executing
figures as a couple.