[Tango-A] NA-C: The Tango House, 4 Milongas in 14 days (Denver TangoFest)

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Fri Aug 25 13:42:36 EDT 2006

Greetings from The Tango House,

 TTH milongas are the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month. This Saturday,
 August 26th is the 4th Saturday in August and we look forward to seeing you
 here.This milonga will begin a series of 4 milongas in 14 days! The
schedule
 is as follows.

 Saturday, August 26th, 8:30pm-1am (regular 4th Sat. Milonga)
Thursday, August 31st, 9:30pm-2am (TangoFest Milonga, Notice the time
adjustment.)
Monday, September 4th, 8:30pm-1am (TangoFest Milonga)
Saturday, September 9th, 8:30pm-1am (Regular 2nd Sat. Milonga)

All TTH milongas are $12. Please note that TTH milongas are NOT included in
Festival passes.

 The schedule is on the web site as well. Please joint us for all our
 Milongas. You make TTH milongas so very good and we thank you for all your
 support.

With our best,
Chas & Gaia

 The Tango House