[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-C: Ann Arbor, 5th Anniversary Celebration Sept 22-25, 2006

Ramu Pyreddy rpyreddy at eecs.umich.edu
Wed Aug 23 10:38:57 EDT 2006

Dear Tango friends,

Please join us in Ann Arbor to celebrate the fifth anniversary of
Michigan Argentine Tango Club - September 22-25, 2006.

To provide the inspiration during the weekend, we have:
    Rebecca Shulman (New York,NY)
    Evan Griffiths  (Eugene,OR / New York,NY)
    Maximiliano Gluzman (Buenos Aires)
              and
    Guest DJ Tine Herreman (Yale University)

We have an exciting schedule with lots of milongas and a few workshops-
all at a very affordable price.
The full festival pass is just $40 (full-time students)  and $80 for
non-students !

You can find all the details about the weekend and register at
http://www.umich.edu/~umtango/events/anniversary-sep06/

The Ann Arbor festivals are becoming quite popular throughout the states
for quality social dancing in a friendly and cozy atmosphere.
Dancing, more dancing, fun and friendship are the main themes of our
festivals :)

LIMITED housing with local dancers is available for
out-of-town dancers who register and pay before September 16.
Please check the local accomodations page for information on Ann Arbor
hotels.

If you have any questions or concerns please email
umtango at umich.edu or you may reach Ramji at 734 995 0204
or John at 734 355 2607.

Come dance with us, meet old tango friends and make many new ones!

Regards,
Ramu Pyreddy
Michigan Argentine Tango Club
Ann Arbor, MI