[Tango-A] NA-C: St Louis Tango Festival Dec 8-10 2006 (Special Airfares)

Shaun Sellers sellers at me.wustl.edu
Tue Aug 22 16:43:27 EDT 2006

Southwest airlines has announced $49 airfares (one-way) for travel
during the St Louis tango festival Dec 8-10, 2006.
Valid for departures from

Chicago (Midway), IL
Cleveland, OH
Columbus, OH
Detroit, MI
Kansas City, MO
Little Rock, AR
Louisville, KY
Oklahoma City, OK
Omaha, NE
Tulsa, OK

http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/060808_midwest.html?src=e082206

Celebrate the holidays with hot tango in St Louis!
This weekend will provide 3 days of not to be missed
classes and dancing  in a friendly and intimate environment.
Enrollment strictly limited to 100 participants (including milongas).
Pre-registration is required and early registration strongly
recommended since we expect to be fully booked in advance.
We will also make efforts to maintain gender balance.
Last year we had participants come from over 20 different states
as well as from Canada and Germany, with 1/3 of the participants tango
instructors.

3-day weekend pass (includes milongas, practicas, classes, refreshments,
wine, beer & pizza): $130

Full-time student discount: 50%

Instructors:
 - Jaimes Friedgen (Seattle),
 - Evan Griffiths (Eugene),
 - Jennifer Olson (Portland & New York),
 - Ramu Pyreddy (Ann Arbor),
 - Florencia Taccetti (Buenos Aires & Minneapolis),
 - Robin Thomas (New York).

Festival website: www.gatewaytango.org/festival/
email: info at gatewaytango.org

shaun sellers