[Tango-A] Istanbul Tango Ritual - November

Istanbul Tango Ritual istango at istangoritual.org
Tue Aug 22 00:48:03 EDT 2006

Dear all,

We are proud to announce our international festival in Istanbul,
November 2006 - ISTANBUL TANGO RITUAL. What is so special about this
festival is that it is the first one in Istanbul to be realized by the
collaboration of the two prominent schools in the tango scene of Turkey;
TangoTurk and Melin y Selim. It will take place on the 8th - 12th in
November in our beautiful Istanbul, the only city built on the two
continents of Europe & Asia. Leave your daily life routines behind and
integrate yourselves into this ritual.

The Maestros
Fabian Salas y Carolina del Rivero
Mariano “Chicho” Frumboli (to be confirmed)
Esteban Moreno y Claudia Codega
Ezequiel Paludi y Geraldine Paludi
Christian Marquez y Virginia Gomez

The Orchestra:
Otros Aires

With warm wishes from all of us
TangoTurk and Melin y Selim

Please check our website regularly for the developments

For all kinds of information and registration:
www.istangoritual.org
Contact:
melin at istangoritual.org
attila at istangoritual.org