[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-W, NA-C: St Louis Festival, Dec 8-10, 2006

Shaun Sellers sellers at me.wustl.edu
Thu Aug 17 00:20:36 EDT 2006

Celebrate the winter holidays with hot tango in historic St Louis!
This weekend will provide 3 days of not to be missed classes
and dancing for experienced dancers in a friendly and intimate
environment.

Note: Enrollment strictly limited to 100 participants (including
milongas). Last year we had participants come from over 20
different states as well as from Canada and Germany, with 1/3
of the participants tango instructors. Efforts will be made to
maintain gender balance.

Festival website:
http://www.gatewaytango.org/festival/

Dec 8-10, 2006

Guest instructors:
 -Jaimes Friedgen (Seattle),
 -Evan Griffiths (Eugene),
 -Jennifer Olson (Portland & New York),
 -Ramu Pyreddy (Ann Arbor),
 -Florencia Taccetti (Buenos Aires & Minneapolis),
 -Robin Thomas (New York),

DJs:
 -Jaimes Friedgen (Seattle),
 -Ramu Pyreddy (Ann Arbor),
 -Robin Thomas (New York),

Performances by:
 -Florencia Taccetti, Jaimes Friedgen & Evan Griffiths.

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.
Don't tell me the lights are shining
Any place but there.

We will dance the hoochie coochie.
I will be your tootsie wootsie
If you will meet me in St. Louis, Louis.
Meet me at the tango fair.

Kerry Mills and Andrew B. Sterling (1904)

Festival website:
http://www.gatewaytango.org/festival/index.html

email:
info at gatewaytango.org