[Tango-A] NA-W: First-ever milonga under the stars in Jemez Springs, New Mexico

milonguero505 milonguero505 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 13 18:30:08 EDT 2006

For anyone who happens to be traveling to our fair state next weekend,
please join us for the very first milonga in Jemez Springs, NM. We have been
blessed by abundant rain and cooler temperatures this summer, so you can see
our beautiful New Mexico landscapes at their greenest in years! The event
will go on, rain or shine (there's plenty of space indoors in case of rain).

Saturday, August 19 from 8:00-11:00pm
A Midsummer Night's Milonga at Ranchito Milagro in Jemez Springs, NM
DJ: Paul Akmajian
We will dance on a large outdoor deck overlooking the Jemez cliffs. Free.
Make it a day, with a picnic, hike and then tango by night!

Directions from Albuquerque (~ 60 min. drive):
I-25 North to Bernalillo; take 550 West.
In San Ysidro, head North on State Road 4.
A mile after the first Jemez Springs Village sign,
look for an aqua building on the left (Concetta's Restaurant).
Ranchito Milagro is right next door, with a sign.

>From Santa Fe, Taos, or Colorado, I-25 South to Bernalillo; west on 550 and
follow same directions above.

>From Los Alamos (or Santa Fe), take the scenic route past White Rock and
through the mountains!

Overnight lodging is available in the area. For more info contact Kathleen
Phalen 505-829-4561; or e-mail: KPhelan835 at aol.com

For pictures and more information on the Jemez Mountains area visit:
http://www.JemezJourneys.com or http://www.jemezsprings.org

And -- Sunday night, August 20, we will be back in Albuquerque with our
regular milonga at Kelly's Brewery on Central Ave. (Rt. 66) from
7:30-10:30pm. For more information visit our web site at abqtango.org