[Tango-A] NA-C: Updates for Fandango de Tango 2006 in Austin, TX Nov 22-26

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 19:02:31 EDT 2006

 (mailto:info at learn2dance.com) We’ve updated our Web  Site and you can now
download the Brochure, Registrations forms, and  Schedule.
Here is the  Web Site:  _www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)

Our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda Ghi
Alex Krebs y Luciana Valle
Nito  y Elba  Garcia
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza
"EARLY BIRD" DISCOUNT  DEADLINE IS OCT 1
Only $399 for the entire  event!
$125  Deposit can hold your spot.   Deposit due by OCT  1, 2006.
Balance  due by NOV  1, 2006  to receive "Early Bird" rate.
Although your best  options are the Full Tango Passes we understand not
everyone can attend the  entire event.  We will also offer  additional “A La Carte”
 options such as “One Day Only” and “Milonga Only”  passes on our web site
at
_www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/fandango.htm)

Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
4140 Governor's  Row
Austin, TX 78744
(512) 448-2222
We've arranged for a very  special rate for Fandango attendees.
$89 Single/double/triple/quad room +  tax.  You must mention "Fandango" for
discount. Make your  reservations early!!  Free Airport Shuttle service for
all who stay at the Hotel!!
Over 100 hours of  Tango Dancing FUN!
74 Hours and 5 Levels of Classes Taught by the Best in  the World!!
36 Hours or more of  Social Dancing
Guest DJ’s
Dancing To The Best Tango  Tunes!
6 Milongas  with seating In-The-Round (great views all around)
Wednesday Night,  Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga, Thursday Night,
Friday Night, Saturday  All-Night, Sunday Night
Fabulous  Dance Performances By The Masters on Sat.  Night