[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC All Night Milonga

Sarah La Rocca sarah_la_rocca at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 11:19:23 EDT 2006

It's famous, it's fabulous
  the NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
  Saturday August 12th

  Dancing from 10pm until dawn
  DJ Maria Jose Sosa
  with a mix of classic and new tango sounds
  Intermediate class at 9pm with Oliver Kolker
  performance at midnight TBA

  Tangueras Come ready to shop!
  Designer Maida Zanaboni will have her boutique open.
  Seductive yet comfortable dance clothes for the chic tanguera.
  And we have a bunch of NEW SHOES from Buenos Aires.

  Dancers of all styles, shapes, stripes and spots are welcome.
  With the biggest dance floor in NYC , we have room for all.

  Wonderful summer refreshments will be served.
  Always veggie & vegan friendly.
  BYOB is ok.

  Admission:
  $15 general admission includes the class
  $10 for current Stepping Out students

  Stepping Out Studios
  37 West 26th Street
  NYC
  646-742-9400 for additional info.

  I look forward to seeing you!
  Sarah La Rocca

  Cant Wait until the weekend to tango?
  Sarah's picks for where to dance:
  Thursday la Nacional ( of course!)
  Friday Special benefit milonga for our friend Ruby at Dance Manhattan
  full details for these and more at www.newyorktango.com