[Tango-A] NA-E Aug 12-13 events Charleston,SC

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 12:42:16 EDT 2006

TangoFriends,

This is a reminder that next Sunday,August 13,is our ongoing monthly
tango/milonga class with Harby Gonzalez,Daniel Arredondo and Co.upstairs at
Mistral restaurant,99 S.Market St.,downtown Charleston.The price is $30pp
for a 2hr.class beginning at 4:30pm.
class-$60pp.

Following the class is our dinner/social dance at 7pm.There is room to
change clothes if you want. The social dance(milonga),as always,is free with
the purchase of food.$5 to the restaurant otherwise.

This is a very popular class and space is limited!!
All levels welcome!

To reserve your space mail check or MO to:
Kathryn Johns
926 A Lansing Dr.
Mt.Pleasant,SC 29464
901-0685
If you pay at the door,please arrive early with check,cash ready.
We want to start ON TIME.

ALSO,if you have not sent an RSVP to Rhonda Carter for Brandy's 21st
Birthday Milonga on Aug 12,please do so
IMMEDIATELY.Rhondacartermovesyou at cox.net Your host wants to be sure to have
enough of everything for your eating and sleeping comfort.