[Tango-A] NA-E:MAY 2006 w/ Adam Hoopengardner

adam hoopengardner ahoopengardner at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 14:56:52 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,
Just an update regarding where I will be teaching/DJing next month for those
who are interested.

Friday April 28 DJing @
TriAngulo
675 Hudson #3n
@14th & 9thave.
$12

Friday May 5 DJing @
TriAngulo
$12

Friday nights at TriAngulo kick A$$ so let's support Carina.
She will also Have Tine from Yale May 12 and Kirill is returning May 19th.

Djing Chelsea Market May 27th (last one of the season)
4pm-7:45
Free

Every Wednesday unless noted otherwise DJing @
Tang0cAfe
127 w 25th 11fl #17
9:30-12:30
$10/$5 ED students

Teaching Every Monday in PHILADELPHIA
Open embrace series followed by practica
5:30-6:30 class
contact me for more info.
First class is May 2nd

Teaching @ EMPIRE DANCE
127 w. 25th st. 11fl #17

Now on Wednesday nights
7pm Beginner technique (open embrace)
8pm Turns and Sacadas (open embrace)
Followed by Tang0cAfe

Thursday
8pm Beg/Int MILONGA SERIES
(back by popular demand)
Followed by Robins practica (free for ED students)
It goes until 1am

May  12-14 in Pittsburgh
Last month was very successfull so I am returning to teach again.
We will have a practica Friday night and a milonga on Saturday night
2 Workshops on Saturday

Connection, moving as one/ Saturday May 13, 1:30-3pm
Vals,  musicality and turns/ Saturday May 13, 4-5:30pm

We are also organizing small classes of four or more people to focus on
specific
topics according to what the group needs.

Please contact me for more info.

If you want to be removed just ask. See you at the next milonga!
peace
a.