[Tango-A] Thursday Alternative Milonga Tonight!

Paul Akmajian & Karen Reck paulnkaren at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 27 12:21:31 EDT 2006

<> Neo Tango Milonga, Thursdays, 7:00-9:00pm at the Carlisle Hotel's Brio
Lounge, 2500 Carlisle Ave NE (just north of I-40 on the east side of
Carlisle, formerly the Radisson Hotel). Music: mostly alternative. No cover
charge, easy parking, food & drinks served. DJ: Diane McGee.
dimccgee at joimail.com

We're trying a new spot this week for our Thursday night alternative milonga
- the Carlisle Hotel's Brio Lounge, 2500 Carlisle Ave NE (just north of I-40
on the east side of Carlisle, formerly the Radisson Hotel). The lounge is
just inside the front entrance of the hotel to the left.

There's no cover charge, easy parking out front, food & drinks served. This
is a better location for a lot of us, and the bar menu looks pretty good.
Hope to see you there! -- Diane