[Tango-A] EU-W: Tango Workshop in Italy, May 13 - 20, 2006 with Brigitta Winkler: last availability for one more couple

info@rogaia.de info at rogaia.de
Wed Apr 26 12:54:01 EDT 2006

***************** Tango Workshop with Brigitta Winkler *******************

at Villa La Rogaia in Umbria, Italy (between Florence and Rome)

++++++++++ May 13 - 20, 2006 +++++++++

http://www.tango-holidays.com

There is one last availability for a couple !!!!!

May 13 – 20, 2006

Brigitta Winkler

Brigitta Winkler divides her time between New York and Berlin, where she
studied ballet and modern dance for many years. In 1980, her life changed
when she discovered Argentine tango. She then spent some years in Paris
studying with Virulazo, a star of Tango Argentino. At that time she met Coco
Orlando Diaz, and they began performing together at Les Trottoirs de Buenos
Aires in Paris. In 1986, they took their own show to Montreal and Toronto.
Brigitta travelled often to Buenos Aires to study with such noted dancers as
Juan Carlos Copes, Antonio Todaro, Pepito, Gustavo Naveira, and Eduardo
Arquimbau. In 1987 she opened Tanzart with her partner Angelika Fischer,
where she hosted Arquimbau's visits to Berlin. In 1994 Brigitta
choreographed and danced in Tango Marathon in the Theaterhaus Stuttgart and
Tango Vision in the Podewil Berlin. She incorporates into her interpretation
of tango Body-Mind Centering, which she studied in a four-year program with
Bonnie Bainbridge-Cohen.

 www.brigittatango.de <http://www.brigittatango.de/>

Level: Intermediate
Languages of instruction: English, German

Fees:
EUR 1350 for one couple (i.e. for two persons) with lodging in a spacious
private apartment at la Rogaia
Price includes 18 hours of teaching, lodging as indicated and food
(breakfast and dinner, all beverages included) for the entire week of the
course. Please contact us about details of instruction, lodging and food.

We can also advise you about how to get to La Rogaia by plane, car or train.

Tango at Villa La Rogaia

· Come to Italy for a combination of Tango, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...
· Profit from individual teaching: our classes are limited to 8
participating couples.
· Spend a relaxing week at Villa La Rogaia, an old countryhouse with a large
garden and a pool. It is situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between
Rome and Florence. Participants will stay in individually crafted double or
single rooms (shared bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday apartments
(for two persons).
· Enjoy our hearty and healthy breakfast and authentic Umbrian cuisine. And
of course there is dancing every night.
· Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: We can arrange art
historical excursions to Arezzo, Assisi or Perugia and more.
· Combine your Tango vacation with cooking classes, olive harvest or learn
how to paint or sculpt marble... Or just relax in one of our holiday
appartments....

Tango Classes still to come at La Rogaia in 2006:

May 13 - 20, 2006 Brigitta Winkler (intermediate)
May 20 - 27, 2006 Steve & Debbie Morrall (beginners)
September 23 - 30, 2006 Los Hermanos Macana (advanced)
September 30 - October 7, 2006 Wolfgang Sandt (beginners)
Oct 7 - 14, 2006 Ines Moussavi & Ulrich Demmel (intermediate)
Oct 21 - 28, 2006 Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero (advanced)

For further information about La Rogaia please visit
our website
http://www.rogaia.com
or contact us directly:

Agriturismo Villa La Rogaia
di Annette Greifenhagen
Castel Rigone
I - 06065 Passignano sul Trasimeno (PG)
Italia
Tel/ Fax 0039-075-845457
e-Mail: info at rogaia.de

We speak English, German, Italian, French.