[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-C: "Boston meets New York Tango Fest", CHANGE OF LOCATIONS & ALL-NIGHT Milonga!

Eray (Bailatango-Boston) eray at bailatango.com
Tue Apr 25 23:34:00 EDT 2006

ATTENTION!!!

This weekend,
2nd Annual "Boston meets New York Tango Weekend", April 28-29-30

CHANGE OF LOCATIONS for Friday & Saturday Milongas  &  ALL-NIGHT Milonga!

Dear all,
Due to the reasons that were beyond our control, we have to change the
locations of the Friday and Saturday Milongas of our upcoming "2nd Annual
Boston meets NewYork Tango Weekend!"  Please note the new locations below
(for directions to the new venues and parking information please see
www.bailatango.com/boston ).

Please also note that Saturday milonga will be an "ALL-NIGHT" Milonga!!!!!
Friday Milonga will end at 1:00am!
Everything else remains the same.

Thanks
Eray & Martina
Don't miss this exceptional tango weekend in Boston!
It is hard to see these 8 great instructors at the same milonga, even in New
York!!!
Don't miss this unique opportunity.

2nd Annual "Boston meets New York Tango Weekend", April 28-29-30

Friday Milonga, (with performances by all the NY instructors)
9:00pm-1:00am at Watertown Elks Lodge, 268 Arlington Street (just off Mount
Auburn Street) in Watertown, MA

Saturday workshops,
12:00pm-5:00pm at Cambridge Boys & Girls Club, 119 Windsor Street,
Cambridge, MA
and
7:30pm-9:00pm at Fred Astaire Dance Studio, 448 Common Street, Belmont, MA

Saturday All-Night Milonga, (with performances by all the NY instructors)
9:00pm-4:00am at Fred Astaire Dance Studio, 448 Common Street, Belmont, MA

Sunday Brunch-Milonga, (with performances by Viviana & Isodoro and Claudio &
Diana)
11:00am-2:00pm at Lino's Ristorante, 307 Somerville Avenue, Somerville, MA

For the complete information including parking and directions:
www.bailatango.com/boston