[Tang-Residents] THRA monthly meeting on Monday, July 2nd from 9-10 pm in the 24th floor lounge

Krithika Ramchander krithira at mit.edu
Sun Aug 5 11:09:40 EDT 2018

Dear residents,

The Tang Hall Residents’ Association serves Tang residents on all matters pertaining to their general welfare. Every month, we meet to discuss policy matters and plan dorm-wide social events. I’d like to welcome you to our next monthly meeting tomorrow, August 6th from 9-10 pm in the 24th floor lounge. We will be serving dinner at 8:45 pm. The agenda is as follows:

  1.  Review of July socials + post-event reports  + photographs for website (Social Chairs, Sports Chairs)
  2.  Upcoming socials + posters + social calendar updates (Social Chairs, Publicity Chairs)
  3.  Orientation planning (Vice-President)
  4.  Finance updates + pro-card (Treasurer)
  5.  Updates on recycling & gardening  (Recycling and Gardening Chair)
  6.  Updates on maintenance and upkeep (Purchasing and Maintenance Chair)
  7.  IM/Lawn sports updates (Sports Chairs)
  8.  Website changes/updates (IT chair)
  9.  Dorm coordinator updates (Dorm coordinator)
  10. Housing updates (Vice-President)
  11. Open Floor

If you have any ideas for us to discuss, you can submit an agenda item here<http://tang.mit.edu/tang-hall-residents-association/submit-thra-agenda-item/>. If you’d like to join us in the meeting, please let me know by noon on Monday, August 6th. Dinner will be provided. Please bring your own utensils and help Tang go green.

Thanks,

Krithika Ramchander

President, Tang Hall Residents’ Association (THRA)