[StarCluster] StarCluster base AMI converted to C5 instance type

Sergio Mafra sergiohmafra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:54:45 EDT 2018

Hi Teddy,

It´s really odd. I´ve got two base AMI for StarCluster.. one for Ubuntu
14.04 and other for Ubuntu 16.04.
The oldest one (14.04) has been converted to ENA with no problems, but when
I tried to provision it with StarCluster, it gave a old error of SGEpluging:
!!! ERROR - Error occured while running plugin
'starcluster.plugins.sge.SGEPlugin':
!!! ERROR - remote command 'source /etc/profile && cd /opt/sge6 &&
!!! ERROR - TERM=rxvt ./inst_sge_sc -x -noremote -auto ./ec2_sge.conf'
!!! ERROR - failed with status 1:
!!! ERROR - Reading configuration from file ./ec2_sge.conf
!!! ERROR - [H[2J
The 16.04 seems not to be ENA converted... and became unreachable.

I don´t have a AWS support...:(

All best,

Sergio