[StarCluster] ldap user with starcluster

Shlomit Afgin shlomit.afgin at weizmann.ac.il
Wed May 25 03:16:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

User sgeadmin define as CLUSTER_USER. With sgeadmin I can login from master to node without password.
Did not use plugins or special AMI.

Shlomit

From:  Jacob Barhak <jacob.barhak at gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 3:16 PM
To:  Shlomit Afgin <shlomit.afgin at weizmann.ac.il>
Cc:  starcluster <starcluster at mit.edu>
Subject:  Re: [StarCluster] ldap user with starcluster

Hi Shlomit,

When you configured the cluster to start, did you define the user?

Can you just SSH the master without a specific user?

Some plugins define users for you, did you use one?

Also, did you use a special AMI configured a certain way?

Hopefully with some more information it will be possible to figure out what is going on.

              Jacob