[StarCluster] processes still running after qdel

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:33:52 EDT 2015

Hi David,

There is a qdel force delete option you can run as an administrator to help
the situation. Check out the -f option in the qdel man page for details.

However, in some cases there may be issues with qdel. Some reported in this
list. If you have dependencies,  it may complicate deletion, and I found
myself restarting machines to clear out deleted jobs, and deleting specific
jobs by number one at a time, especially jobs that depend on many others -
those should be deleted first.

Hopefully, this will give you some ideas to try.

             Jacob