[StarCluster] StarCluster added to the list of tools in the IMAG wiki

Jacob Barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 17:58:06 EST 2015

Hello All,

StarCluster was just added to the list of tools in the IMAG wiki.

https://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/modeling-tools-databases/tools?page=1

Justin, let me know if you want to modify the text I copied from the
StarCluster web site.

I saw some medical work in the conversations in the StarCluster mailing
list.

If you develop useful modeling tools or databases, I suggest you register
to the IMAG wiki and add your tools to this list. Here is more information
on IMAG:
http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/

If you follow this link quickly you will see an announcement that they are
looking for an HPC expert, perhaps this may interest someone on this list.

               Jacob

--
Jacob Barhak Ph.D.
http://sites.google.com/site/jacobbarhak/