[StarCluster] Configure Nodes to submit jobs

Jacob barhak jacob.barhak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:29:25 EDT 2014

Hi Greg,

If you have a way to connect to the display if your AMI you may wish to try a small application called qmon.

I never tried it in starcluster environment, yet Hugh reported recently on this list that it worked for him on a discussion on a Ubuntu 14.04 AMI.

This graphical user interface is quite helpful when setting users/queues/machines/permissions and other settings.

Unless someone has a direct answer for you, I suggest you try this direction.

Yet I assume someone in this list knows much better and will be more helpful.

       Jacob

Sent from my iPhone