[StarCluster] set arbitrary security group

Jian Feng freedafeng at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 14:53:54 EST 2014

Just figured out we can only change security group if the cluster is in vpc. I would like to see an argument in the "starcluster create" command so that we can reuse a security group that we created manually before. My use case is that I need a specific security group to access our production cluster.

Took a look at the source code, and it seems not hard to do this.