[StarCluster] Max spot instance count exceeded

Cedar McKay cmckay at uw.edu
Mon May 26 12:52:59 EDT 2014

Amazon is very stingy with their max number of spot instances. For some types they only let you have a few spot instances. For example, I was limited to five high memory spot instances, but I asked them and they raised my limit to eight. In other words, I don't think there's anything wrong with star cluster.

Cedar