[StarCluster] add non-spot instances to spot cluster

Cedar McKay cmckay at uw.edu
Thu Jun 5 19:18:09 EDT 2014

I have a running cluster of spot instances. However, I've hit my spot-instance limit, and would like to add more. How can I add more regular instances?

Since I started the cluster with a spot bid, now addnode automatically adds spot instances when I try to add a node. There is a -b option in addnode for changing your bid, but how do you specify that you just want a regular instance, and don't want to bid at all?

Thanks!
Cedar