[StarCluster] AWS Enhanced Networking

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:52:52 EST 2014

The Enhanced Networking feature provides much better latency for all
instance types that support it. For the c3.8xlarge instance type,
Enhanced Networking allows the instance to utilize over 95% of the
10Gbit Ethernet bandwidth:

http://blogs.scalablelogic.com/2013/12/enhanced-networking-in-aws-cloud.html
http://blogs.scalablelogic.com/2014/01/enhanced-networking-in-aws-cloud-part-2.html

Rayson