[StarCluster] error using ipcluster plugin

Badr Albanna badr.albanna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 14:40:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am on a mac using the anaconda distribution.  I recently had to reinstall star cluster and anaconda and now when I try and start a cluster I receive a "IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied” from paramiko (see attached crash report).  I’ve tried reinstalling anaconda, starcluster,  and paramiko with no success.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated as I’m under a deadline!

Many Thanks,
Badr Albanna