[StarCluster] CookBook for starcluster ami under Ubuntu 12.10 or 13.04

Blanchette, Marco MAB at stowers.org
Fri May 3 21:17:05 EDT 2013

Hi guys, great product and so easy to spin massively embarrassing jobs with Amazon. Thanks a lot.

Is there any plan to post an AMI or a cookbook using a more recent version of Ubuntu? There is many packages that we routinely used that are not available on 12.04. I tried to patch the 12.04 cookbook to work with 12.10 but I am not Ubuntu savvy enough to figure all the dependencies...

Let me know, would save me a lot of compiling time!

Thanks

--  Marco Blanchette, Ph.D.
Stowers Institute for Medical Research
1000 East 50th Street