[StarCluster] StarCluster in Amazon GovCloud

Suresh M Singh Suresh.M.Singh at aero.org
Thu Feb 21 17:03:51 EST 2013

Hello,

  I am a new user of Amazon US GovCloud. I installed StarCluster and
trying to use it to create a Cluster in GovCloud. Recently, our company
has installed VPC to GovCloud. I entered all Amazon provided access key.
account number into config file. But when I try to use "starcluster
createkey" or any other command, I do not get any response back. I have
heard that GovCloud allows only 1 way communication (from company to
GovCloud) but not other direction. Could someone let me know what port
numbers to which direction need to be opened in VPN/VPC to have
starcluster working?

Any info to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Suresh Singh
Aerospace Corporation, CA