[StarCluster] How to create user with specific user/group id with CreateUsers plugin

Ryan Golhar ngsbioinformatics at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 12:50:24 EDT 2012

Hi - Is it possible to create a user with a specific user id and/or group
id?  I ask because I have an EBS volume that I've set up from another
instance.  When I mount that EBS volume in star cluster, that user ids
don't match and hence certain read/execute permissions are not correct.  If
I correct them, then they don't match on another machine when I'm done with
my cluster.  I'd like to keep the user ids consistent across my instances.