[StarCluster] fix for trouble mounting a volume

Brian Pratt brian.pratt at insilicos.com
Mon Oct 15 14:04:24 EDT 2012

Hi,

I submitted a pull request for this, so maybe this note is redundant -
but it's my first submit to StarCluster so I'm not sure of protocol.

Anyway, when mounting a volume it seems the device sdz doesn't exist
until mount asks to use it, which goofs up the logic that wants to
count its partitions.  It's a one line change - it's in the pull
request:
"fix a failure to mount volume to /dev/sdz with error "volume has more
than one partition, please specify which partition to use (e.g.
partition=0, partition=1, etc.) in the volume's config"

Thanks for a great toolset!

Brian Pratt