[StarCluster] remove and add node errors

Wayne Delport wdelport at prognosysbio.com
Thu May 10 15:15:05 EDT 2012

Hi Justin,

I'm dynamically resizing a cluster using the addnode and remove node and errors are frequently thrown. I then have to manually remove the node from /etc/hosts and also manually terminate the node in the AWS console. The attached bug report was generated from 0.93.1, but I'm seeing the same errors with 0.93.3. it looks to be an SSH authentication failure when accessing nodes, presumably to edit /etc/hosts?

thanks ./w