[StarCluster] running starcluster on openstack

Shunde Zhang shunde.zhang at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Jun 27 03:52:11 EDT 2012

Hi Star Cluster developers,

We are looking at running SGE on our private cloud, which is based on openstack.
I found your project and I am very interested in it.
Given that openstack has an ec2-like interface, I wonder if I can use start cluster with openstack?
Also you have put some images into ec2 for star cluster to fire up VMs.
Those images seem to have SGE pre-installed, don't they?
Can I download the images from somewhere so I can put them into our openstack image repository?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shunde Zhang

School of Computer Science, The University of Adelaide, "Life Impact"
Email: shunde.zhang at adelaide.edu.au<mailto:shunde.zhang at adelaide.edu.au>
Phone: +61 8 83038265

eResearch SA (eRSA), "Enabling Discovery, Innovation and Collaboration through eResearch"
14 Little Queen Street, Thebarton, SA 5031
Email: shunde.zhang at eresearchsa.edu.au<mailto:shunde.zhang at eresearchsa.edu.au>

[cid:3B99C05B-0842-44E7-B20D-BEA990DADE98 at thebarton.ersa.edu.au]