[StarCluster] MIT StarCluster cluster admin web site?

Justin Riley jtriley at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 6 11:20:46 EDT 2012

Hi Sergio,

I was going to send you a link to crunch.io-dashboard as well. It
doesn't appear it's been touched in a year so it'll definitely need some
updating but it's a good start for a StarCluster django app (which I'd
prefer). I'm happy to fork the project and accept pull requests from
folks to update it and make a release when it's mostly stable. Are you
interested in contributing to this?

~Justin