[StarCluster] ERROR - SGE is not installed on this AMI

Sergio Mafra sergiohmafra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:42:35 EDT 2012

Hi Rayson,

Just to report that I´ve changed the NODE_IMAGE_ID to ami-12b6477b and
everything ran fine.
Little concern on plugin MPICH2 that is mandatory in our project. Got some
errors when the cluster was started but at end said that it´s OK.. Let´s
test it now.

We need to use CentOS machines due some libraries compatibility of our
model. StarCluster is short of CentOS non-HVM machines. There´s only 2
"official" CentOS AMI. It should be interesting to expand the library or to
have some recommended non-Ubuntu StarCluster AMIs.

All the best,

Sergio