[StarCluster] No handlers could be found for logger "ssh.transport"

Napolitano, Diane dnapolitano at ets.org
Tue Jul 24 17:09:09 EDT 2012

Hello, what is starcluster trying to tell me when a starcluster put fails with:

No handlers could be found for logger "ssh.transport"
!!! ERROR - Unable to connect: Socket is closed     |
!!! ERROR - Check your internet connection?

?

I can starcluster sshmaster into the instance with the same name and everything works just fine.  Also, this just started happening today on a copy of starcluster I installed and set up yesterday.  starcluster put worked fine then.

Thanks,
Diane