[StarCluster] Transitioning a cluster between StarCluster versions

David Erickson derickso at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 10 13:29:25 EST 2012

I have an EBS backed cluster that I started using with a StarCluster dev
version from earlier in the year (after the last actual release).
However I ran into a bug when trying to resume the cluster from the
start state, so I rebased onto the current StarCluster dev branch, but
it complains that it cannot work with the cluster due to
version/formatting issues.  Is there some command that will transition
the metadata of an existing cluster to the newest StarCluster version?

Thanks,
David