[StarCluster] sshfs to access volumes

Justin Riley jtriley at MIT.EDU
Wed Aug 1 00:42:44 EDT 2012

Hi Robert,

Awesome tip, thanks for sharing! You could even do this in a StarCluster
plugin. This would completely automate the process and eliminate needing
to look up the master's dns name each time. Here's a draft
implementation to get you started (untested but should work):

https://gist.github.com/3223691

The gist includes the plugin (sshfs.py) as well as an example
StarCluster config for the plugin...

HTH,

~Justin